Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-25 Origin: Site
Application scheme-infrared thermal imager detection in photovoltaic power station
Photovoltaic power station refers to a photovoltaic power generation system that makes full use of solar energy and uses crystalline silicon plates and inverters to connect to the grid for power transmission. Photovoltaic power generation products are mainly used in three areas: one is to provide power for non-electricity occasions; the second is solar daily electronic products, such as various types of solar chargers, solar street lights, and various solar lawn lamps; and the third is grid-connected power generation.
The high-voltage equipment of photovoltaic power plants is relatively scattered, and the distance of high-voltage equipment in large-scale photovoltaic power plants is relatively long, which is prone to problems such as excessive oil temperature, heating of terminal blocks, and blown fuse of circuit breakers, etc., which brings manual detection Great difficulty.
The picture shows the aerial photography of the infrared thermal imager in the photovoltaic power station
The solution is to carry out aerial photography with an infrared camera equipped with a drone. By detecting the infrared rays emitted by the object itself, imaging the temperature distribution of the scene, it can provide more information than ordinary cameras. By determining the position and direction of the drone flight, and the range to be detected, set the drone equipped with the infrared camera to a stable flight state, set the cruise trajectory to take multi-angle shots of the photovoltaic panel, and generate the thermal signal To determine the damage of the solar panel, and to detect the hot spot effect of photovoltaic modules at high altitude. The following are specific implementation methods:
1. Set the detection range: first manually control the drone, determine the range of the drone to fly during the detection, and change the GPS positioning position each time the flight direction is detected according to the specific conditions of the power station to be detected.
2. Path planning: input the data obtained in the first step into the control software of the UAV navigation system.
3. Automatic shooting: The UAV automatically detects the photovoltaic components. The high-precision infrared thermal imager detects the hidden danger of the panel through the temperature difference of the photovoltaic panel, and automatically takes photos at a fixed point during the inspection process.
4. Image analysis and marking abnormal areas: Analyze the images or photos taken by the drone with computer software, and mark the positions of abnormal components.
5. Generate reports and fault handling: generate specific reports on the analyzed data. After obtaining the reports, go to manually detect the components at abnormal locations, and process and resolve the components at abnormal locations.
Pay attention to the following points when shooting:
1. To avoid the reflection of the sun or strong auxiliary light sources, the components should be operated under normal sunlight or auxiliary light sources during shooting, or the components should be short-circuited under the above light sources, otherwise hot spots will not appear.
2. Choose infrared equipment with high thermal sensitivity, and the axis of the lens surface of the equipment should be perpendicular to the target to be photographed, and the focal length should be aligned as much as possible.
3. When setting the temperature sense, you can first use the temperature range measured in automatic mode; then manually set the level and span to set the temperature range to the minimum and include the previously measured temperature range.
4. Due to the high-resolution visible light camera and infrared camera, the battery may not be enough in actual operation and the battery life may be short.
Carrying out the thermal spot inspection and maintenance work on the photovoltaic power station through the UAV equipped with infrared thermal imaging equipment not only greatly saves the cost of manpower and material resources, but also makes the inspection work more refined, thereby improving the work efficiency.
代卓岐. 红外热像仪搭载无人机在光伏电站中的应用[J]. 建筑工程与设计. 2018.
SUANGSI INFRARED designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes thermal cameras and solutions to meet the needs of a broad range of markets.
The reliable service includes the sale of thermal cameras up to delivering turn-key industrial solutions for Electricity, Waste disposal, Health Quarantine, Storage, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering and Fire & Rescue applications.